Barbecue grill cleaning and maintenance methods
How to clean and maintain the barbecue grill
One, the maintenance of the usual oven
1. The grill should be kept clean, and there should be no grilled food or charcoal dust or grease;
2. Place the grill in a ventilated and dry place;
3. Cover the grill cover;
4. Do not put heavy objects on the grill;
5. The grilling net can be coated with a layer of cooking oil to prevent rust.
2. Before using the grill
1. Clean the grill fire and tighten all screws. During the barbecue process, the grill will heat up and deform. If it is installed incorrectly and firmly, the grill will deform more seriously, which may affect the grilling effect.
2. Apply a layer of edible oil on the grilling net to prevent the objects from sticking to the grilling net, and cleaning will be easier.
Three, when grilling
1. For the charcoal stove, the amount of charcoal should be moderate. If the charcoal is too much, it will produce high temperature and heat, which is not conducive to the operation of the barbecue. In addition, high temperature and heat may cause heat and deformation of the grill fire accessories, resulting in damage to the grill. Generally speaking, the area of charcoal should be controlled within 80% of the area of the grilling basin, and the height should not exceed the height of the grilling net.
2. For electric stoves and gas stoves, the stove fire shall not be adjusted to the highest position for a long time.
3. The grilled food shall not exceed the normal load of the grill and grill. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the grilling net to fall and cause deformation and danger.
4. Do not add liquid combustion aids or sprays to the charcoal fire during use.
Four, after barbecue
1. Wait for the fire to go out naturally (charcoal stove). After the temperature of the barbecue furnace drops to room temperature, remove the charcoal dust and wipe the barbecue furnace. The grilling basin and grilling net can be cleaned with water and a cleaning brush;
2. Wipe the grill with a clean dry cloth;
3. Coat the grilling net with a layer of cooking oil;
4. Place the grill in a ventilated and dry place\cover the grill cover.